NSW Annual Conference 2015
"St John Chrysostom on Virginity and Marriage"
As the debate on redefining marriage gains momentum in the public arena, it is becoming more and more difficult for us youth to discuss why such a change would be so tragic.
The St John Chrysostom ACOY Retreat 2015 aims to provide a platform to discuss the significance of Virginity and Marriage according to the teachings of St John Chrysostom, as well as defend our beliefs on this contemporary issue without criticising.
A HISTORIC OCCASION with this event being the first event to be held at the consecrated Antiochian Village. (13 Kenmore Street, Goulburn, NSW)
For more information contact:
- Zaki: 0401 300 123
- Georgina: 0432 799 870
DOWNLOADS AND RESOURCES
BANK DETAILS FOR ONLINE PAYMENT
- Account Name: ACOY NSW
- BSB: 062-099
- Account No: 10592137
- Use your name as description for sender
We have confirmed our speakers for the weekend will be:
- Reverend Father Jean Mawal of St. Paul's Parish in Dandenong, Victoria:
- Orthodox Marriage with discussion on how a redefinition of a marriage can impact.
HONOURED GUEST SPEAKER
- Reverend Father Isaac Zghaib of St. George Cathedral in Redfern:
- Dealing with the critics.